Your best asset?

A well-built application which highlights your strong points and minimizes your weaknesses.

It is virtually impossible to build a perfect portfolio by heeding the advice of bloggers or other supposedly experienced immigrants. You simply cannot rely on the internet to keep track of frequent changes in immigration laws. Getting help from a qualified immigration specialist often proves vital to successful immigration.

As a certified immigration consultant, I have mastered immigration law in depth. I am fully equipped to address the most complicated immigration obstacles. On top of this, I am actively involved in conferences and closed forums dedicated to members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

I am well acquainted with the mindset of visa officers and I know which documents will make or break your portfolio.

Choosing my consulting services means:

  • Having access to a detailed analysis of your situation in regards to applicable laws.
  • Getting help in determining your opportunities and status.
  • Benefiting from individual attention as you choose the most suitable immigration program for you.

Choosing the services of a consultant means investing in your future, taking the first step towards life and successful work in Canada, and towards permanent residence and, later, citizenship.

Permanent Residency

Permanent Residency

Temporary Residency

Temporary Residency

Canadian Citizenship

Canadian Citizenship

Career Strategy

Career Strategy

Commissioner of Oaths

Commissioner of Oaths

Permanent Residency

Express Entry is an updated system in Canadian Immigration law created in 2015 that speeds up the selection of applicants from around the globe; it includes the following programs:

– Federal Skilled Worker Program
– Canadian Experience Class
– Federal Skilled Trades Program

When you apply for immigration using the Express Entry system you must pay attention to the following dos and don’ts:

  • At the time when you send the application through Express Entry, you must have in your possession the results from your English and French language tests. These results expire after 2 years. Therefore, you must plan in advance so that your results are still valid at the time when you apply for permanent residency.
  • If you plan on applying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must have your education assessed by a Canadian evaluation agency.
  • You should gather all necessary documents before you apply since you must submit your entire file within a limited time period (60 days) after you receive your Invitation to Apply. More specifically, find out how long it takes to get a police certificate from every country you have ever lived in. If possible, you may even want to order them before you apply. Also, do not forget to check the expiration date on your international passports and to order new ones if needed.
  • When you apply for immigration, your family includes all children under 22. The age of the children is determined at the moment you send your documents in response to the Invitation to Apply and not at the moment you send your first application through Express Entry.
  • Before you leave your country, you must save enough money to cover the cost of living during the first months post-immigration. You must also find a place to live in Canada. For a family of four, you will need about $24,000 CAD. When you submit your portfolio immigration authorities will confirm that you have enough money by checking your bank account and validating your source of revenue.

Immigration authorities select the best applicants about twice a month.

In August 2018, the Quebec government switched to a new system and is now using an Expression of Interest request to choose its applicants for immigration through the Quebec Skilled Worker program.

Quebec Skilled Worker program applicants must submit their application using a new online portal called Arrima. Arrima works the same way as Express Entry and is meant to ease the application and formatting process for potential immigrants.

Applicants must create an Expression of Interest profile. Their information is then entered into a pool of immigration applications.

According to the new regulations, Quebec’s Ministry of Immigration will deliver invitations to obtain a Certificat de sélection to high-scoring candidates. This system favors applicants that have completed a degree in a Quebec educational institution, applicants that have work experience in Quebec or in the USA, and applicants who have a valid job offer in the province.

One of the main selection criteria is how well the applicant masters French according to their language test results. Applications for economic reasons are expected to be processed in less than a year’s time.

The Family Sponsorship Program is conceived for people whose family members are already settled in Canada, have Canadian citizenship, and are willing to financially support any direct relatives who want to join them.

The person who provides sponsorship for his/her relatives is responsible for their lodging and financial support during a period from 3 to 10 years. This period depends on the category of family reunification.

The Canadian Family Sponsorship Program is the most friendly and supportive when compared to similar immigration programs in the world. It provides newly arrived immigrants, who are aged 18 and over and have received their Canadian citizenship, a real opportunity to reunite with their families.

Humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) consideration provides the flexibility to grant permanent residence status or a permanent resident visa to certain foreign nationals who would otherwise not qualify in any class, in cases in which there are compelling H&C grounds. Discretion is a valuable element of Canada’s immigration program.

The purpose of humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) discretion is to allow flexibility to approve deserving cases not covered by the legislation. These cases are the most questionable. There is an individual approach to each request, and it strictly depends on the immigration officer’s decision to grant a positive or negative reply.

Anyone can apply for this program, but a positive decision is based only on the applicant’s ability to prove that in a case of refusal he or she will have to endure excessive, unjustified, and undeserved difficulties and deprivations. Financial difficulties and inconveniences are not taken into account.

Provincial Nominee programs offer a great alternative opportunity for immigration to applicants who failed to meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

These programs allow provincial authorities to select their own applicants among potential immigrants who meet the needs of that specific province and are more likely to stay there to work and live long-term. Each province has its own list of in-demand professions and economic sectors with workforce opportunities. This is why every province sets its own priorities in terms of immigration growth.

Moreover, the candidate must meet one essential condition and prove a connection to the province he plans on immigrating to. He must show either that he has a job offer in the province, that he studied there, or that he has family or close friends or any similar connection to the province. It must be apparent that the applicant will remain in the province for the next few years.

Provincial programs offer another substantial benefit: language requirements are much less strict than at the federal level. In that respect, provincial programs provide additional immigration opportunities to certain categories of in-demand workers depending on the region’s economic needs. They prove an easy path to immigration for applicants who do not meet federal immigration criteria.

Temporary Residency

There are a few reasons to request a Visitor Visa: travel and tourism, visits to relatives or friends, and also studying languages or any other subjects (not more than 6 months). Holders of a Visitor Visa are not allowed to work in Canada.

It can be requested by a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. The Visa can be granted for a period up to 10 years, though the visitor should not exceed 24 consecutive months on the territory of Canada.

It is granted to people who are willing to enroll as full-time students in one of the colleges, universities or any other recognized educational establishment in Canada. The duration of the Study Permit depends on the educational program, from one year upwards.

A study permit may bring you many advantages.

First and foremost, a study permit allows full-time international students to work up to 20 hours a week during the school year and full-time during the summer. It is a great opportunity to get some Canadian work experience, which is crucial if you desire to stay in Canada and find a job after you complete your studies. Please note that this rule does not apply to language school students, who do not have the right to work during their studies.

Second advantage: the student’s spouse may obtain a work permit, which will allow him or her to hold any position.

After graduating, international students may obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) valid for a period from 8 months up to 3 years depending on the length of the studies. Studying in Canada remains the easiest and surest way of immigrating to the country.

Thanks to my education and experience, I have come to know the Canadian education system inside and out, which is why you will find my help invaluable in your immigration journey.

A Work Permit is required for all foreign workers, whether hired for part-time or full-time work. The criteria vary from province to province, since the Work Permit is under provincial legislation. On the territory of Quebec, for example, receiving the Certificat d’Acceptation du Quebec is a must, and it should be requested prior to application to Federal Authorities.


Permanent residents who did not break Canadian laws and requirements related to the time they have lived in Canada may apply for citizenship. Time requirements state that in the five years after obtaining permanent residence, you must have lived on Canadian soil for at least three years. Only then will your application for citizenship be considered.

Career Strategy

Before buying a one-way ticket, you should be aware of some of the challenges you may face in your new land: mastering new languages, obtaining a professional license if required, grasping all the facets of the local education system, gaining Canadian work experience. It is in fact quite perilous to dive into the unknown without understanding all the specific aspects of the Canadian job market or the typical expectations of a local employer.

Getting ready to immigrate does not only mean getting your application approved and packing your belongings. Immigrating smart means making an action plan before you leave. Taking chances, relying on easily accessible financial support from the government, or planning to make money on the “black market” are strategies that lead absolutely nowhere.

I help my clients plan their future career before immigrating so that they become familiar with the Canadian job market and avoid major pitfalls even before they leave. As a certified career strategy consultant, I will assess your professional experience, help you choose your future path and make you discover local professional fields where you could become valued for your knowledge and expertise. Together we will build the right career strategy for you to rely on in your post-immigration life.

Following your career strategy will help you feel that every day is bringing you closer to a full, rewarding professional life in Canada.

Commissioner of Oaths

In some situations, if required by law, you must be sworn in before signing a document in the context of a procedure related to any ministry or organization. That is why you must find a professional authorized to administer oaths for your documents and make them comply with the law.
As a Commissioner of Oaths mandated by the Ministry of Justice of Québec, I can certify your documents to make them valid in all institutions throughout the province of Quebec, across Canada, and even in another country as permitted by the law.

I can help you with the following options:

  • Letter of invitation (including tourist visa)
  • Travel permit for minors
  • Attestation of Studies
  • Health Insurance Card
  • Employment contract
  • Special Power of Attorney for the purchase and sale of goods abroad
  • Certified Copy
  • Attestation of Identity
  • Insurance claim
  • Bank loan
  • Any other document as required by law or regulation

Do communicate with the institution where you are submitting your documents in order to make sure that the service of the Commissioner of Oaths is requested.


Please fill out the form below to get an assessment of your immigration chances and assistance in choosing the right immigration program for you.
I will get in touch with you shortly!